CORTLANDT, N.Y. -- A Cortlandt man has been arrested after a domestic incident in which he allegedly struck the victim in the head, according to state police.
The incident occurred at approximately 11:40 a.m. on Jan. 12. Kevin Duffy, 38, faces a third-degree assault charge, a misdemeanor, the release said.
He was arraigned at Cortlandt Town Court, and is being held at Westchester County Jail.
- 1 Lockdown Lifted At Hendrick Hudson High School
- 2 Hendrick Hudson High School Locked Down For Second Day In A Row
- 3 Croton Man Charged With DWI In Sprain Brook Parkway Stop
- 4 Cortlandt's First Snowfall Of Season Could Arrive Over Weekend
- 5 Michael Douglas, Catherine Zeta-Jones Buy New Westchester Home