CORTLANDT, N.Y. -- A Cortlandt man has been arrested after a domestic incident in which he allegedly struck the victim in the head, according to state police.
The incident occurred at approximately 11:40 a.m. on Jan. 12. Kevin Duffy, 38, faces a third-degree assault charge, a misdemeanor, the release said.
He was arraigned at Cortlandt Town Court, and is being held at Westchester County Jail.
- 1 Service Dog Stolen From Car In Cortlandt Town Center
- 2 Second Escapee David Sweat Shot By New York State Police, Now In Hospital
- 3 July 4 Terror Threat Is 'Nothing Routine,' Says Former CIA Deputy Director
- 4 Four From Westchester Indicted In Metro-North Cheating Ring
- 5 Restaurateur Found Guilty Of Forcibly Touching Waitress