CORTLANDT, N.Y. -- A Cortlandt man has been arrested after a domestic incident in which he allegedly struck the victim in the head, according to state police.
The incident occurred at approximately 11:40 a.m. on Jan. 12. Kevin Duffy, 38, faces a third-degree assault charge, a misdemeanor, the release said.
He was arraigned at Cortlandt Town Court, and is being held at Westchester County Jail.
- 1 Croton Police Gathering Evidence In Lacey Carr Death Probe
- 2 Police Shoot, Kill Fugitive Richard Matt; Fellow Escapee David Sweat On Run
- 3 July 4 Terror Warning Issued By Homeland Security, FBI
- 4 Men Shot, Killed Before Hutchinson River Parkway Crash ID'd
- 5 Second Escapee David Sweat Shot By New York State Police, Now In Hospital