CORTLANDT, N.Y. -- A Cortlandt man has been arrested after a domestic incident in which he allegedly struck the victim in the head, according to state police.
The incident occurred at approximately 11:40 a.m. on Jan. 12. Kevin Duffy, 38, faces a third-degree assault charge, a misdemeanor, the release said.
He was arraigned at Cortlandt Town Court, and is being held at Westchester County Jail.
- 1 Major Nor'easter Heads Toward Cortlandt, Blizzard Watch Issued
- 2 18 Inches Of Snow Now Possible In Cortlandt; Blizzard Warning Issued
- 3 Bigger Storm Could Be Coming Soon After Westchester Sees 6-8 Inches Of Snow
- 4 Winter Weather Advisory In Effect For Cortlandt
- 5 Accidents Reported On Taconic State Parkway, Bear Mountain Bridge Road