CORTLANDT, N.Y. -- State Police from the Cortlandt barracks arrested a Mohegan Lake man and charged him with obstructing governmental administration in the second degree and disorderly conduct, according to police officials.
Franklin Chambers, 53, was arrested following an investigation into an incident on High Street on Monday, Dec. 30, State Police said.
Chambers is scheduled to appear before the Cortlandt Town Court on Monday, Jan. 6, according to State Police.
- 1 Multi-Vehicle Accident Closes Taconic State Parkway
- 2 Two Charged With Stealing Power Tools At Cortlandt Home Depot
- 3 Police Seek Public's Help In Search For Missing Man In Yorktown
- 4 Police Investigating After Man's Body Is Found In Peekskill Creek
- 5 Slick Westchester Roadways Result In Numerous Accidents