CORTLANDT, N.Y. -- State Police from the Cortlandt barracks arrested a Mohegan Lake man and charged him with obstructing governmental administration in the second degree and disorderly conduct, according to police officials.
Franklin Chambers, 53, was arrested following an investigation into an incident on High Street on Monday, Dec. 30, State Police said.
Chambers is scheduled to appear before the Cortlandt Town Court on Monday, Jan. 6, according to State Police.
- 1 Cortlandt Police Charge Suspect In Fraud Case After Facebook Tip
- 2 Woman Charged With DWI After Accident In Cortlandt
- 3 Drowning Victim, 22, ID'd; Stepson Of Schools Superintendent
- 4 Emergency Responders Rescue Injured Hiker Near Bear Mountain Bridge
- 5 Two Charged With Burglary At Cortlandt Elementary School