CORTLANDT, N.Y. -- State Police from the Cortlandt barracks arrested a Mohegan Lake man and charged him with obstructing governmental administration in the second degree and disorderly conduct, according to police officials.
Franklin Chambers, 53, was arrested following an investigation into an incident on High Street on Monday, Dec. 30, State Police said.
Chambers is scheduled to appear before the Cortlandt Town Court on Monday, Jan. 6, according to State Police.
- 1 Lockdown Lifted At Hendrick Hudson High School
- 2 Hendrick Hudson High School Locked Down For Second Day In A Row
- 3 Croton Man Charged With DWI In Sprain Brook Parkway Stop
- 4 Cortlandt's First Snowfall Of Season Could Arrive Over Weekend
- 5 Michael Douglas, Catherine Zeta-Jones Buy New Westchester Home