CORTLANDT, N.Y. -- State Police from the Cortlandt barracks arrested a Mohegan Lake man and charged him with obstructing governmental administration in the second degree and disorderly conduct, according to police officials.
Franklin Chambers, 53, was arrested following an investigation into an incident on High Street on Monday, Dec. 30, State Police said.
Chambers is scheduled to appear before the Cortlandt Town Court on Monday, Jan. 6, according to State Police.
- 1 Second Arrest Made In Animal Cruelty Case Involving Mohegan Lake Pet Shop Owner
- 2 Two Medical Marijuana Licenses Granted In Westchester
- 3 Police Officer From Mohegan Lake Sues Shoe Manufacturer After Injury
- 4 Daniel Thomas Cotter, 59, Of Croton-On-Hudson
- 5 Fallen Tree Results In Closure Of Route 9