CORTLANDT, N.Y. -- State Police from the Cortlandt barracks arrested a Mohegan Lake man and charged him with obstructing governmental administration in the second degree and disorderly conduct, according to police officials.
Franklin Chambers, 53, was arrested following an investigation into an incident on High Street on Monday, Dec. 30, State Police said.
Chambers is scheduled to appear before the Cortlandt Town Court on Monday, Jan. 6, according to State Police.
- 1 Route 6 Stretch Reopens After Accident Involving Tractor Trailer
- 2 Costco Eyeing Yorktown Opening
- 3 Man, 24, Killed In Sprain Brook Parkway One-Car Crash ID'd
- 4 Croton-on-Hudson Boy Receives Assistance Dog From Canine Companions
- 5 Trump's Presidential Run Puts Spotlight On His Northern Westchester Estate