CORTLANDT, N.Y. – State Police arrested a Cortlandt Manor man on DWI charges Saturday during a traffic stop on Route 9, according to a release.
According to New York State Police, Ronnell L. Cezar, 29, was stopped at approximately 4:45 a.m.
Cezar’s blood alcohol content was reportedly .09 percent. Cezar was issued traffic tickets and is to return to the Town of Cortlandt Court on May 30.
- 1 Winter Storm Watch Issued For Cortlandt On Wednesday
- 2 Taconic State Parkway Reopens After Closure In Dutchess
- 3 Cortlandt Could See 4-8 Inches Of Snow Wednesday
- 4 Hen Hud Schools Will Be Closed, Croton Schools Will Have Early Dismissal
- 5 Westchester's Highest Snowfall Totals Are Expected North Of I-287