CORTLANDT, N.Y. – State Police arrested a Cortlandt Manor man on DWI charges Saturday during a traffic stop on Route 9, according to a release.
According to New York State Police, Ronnell L. Cezar, 29, was stopped at approximately 4:45 a.m.
Cezar’s blood alcohol content was reportedly .09 percent. Cezar was issued traffic tickets and is to return to the Town of Cortlandt Court on May 30.
- 1 Man Charged With Distributing Crystal Meth In Westchester Bust
- 2 Cortlandt Man Charged With Felony DWI Because Of Previous Offense
- 3 Airbag Recall Is Largest Ever In Auto History
- 4 9-, 11-Year-Old Mohegan Lake Boys Charged In Burglaries
- 5 Man Is Charged With Shooting Arrows At Mohegan Lake Adult Home Employee