CORTLANDT, N.Y. -- Hendrick Hudson High School graduate Harry Weintraub has been named Case Western Reserve University's athlete of the week.
Weintraub, an All-American thrower, earned the University Athletic Association's Field Athlete of the Week award for the sixth time in his career. The senior captain earned the honor on the heels of a first-place performance in the weight throw at Baldwin Wallace University's Mid-January Meet on Friday, Jan. 24.
Last season, Weintraub earned All-American honors with a third-place throw in the hammer throw at the 2013 NCAA Division III Outdoor Championship Meet.
- 1 18 Inches Of Snow Now Possible In Cortlandt; Blizzard Warning Issued
- 2 Cortlandt Dodges Worst Of Nor'ester
- 3 Accidents Reported On Taconic State Parkway, Bear Mountain Bridge Road
- 4 Storm System Departs Cortlandt, Snow Could Return Thursday
- 5 Cuomo Implements Full Travel Ban, Declares State Of Emergency