CORTLANDT, N.Y. -- Hendrick Hudson High School graduate Harry Weintraub has been named Case Western Reserve University's athlete of the week.
Weintraub, an All-American thrower, earned the University Athletic Association's Field Athlete of the Week award for the sixth time in his career. The senior captain earned the honor on the heels of a first-place performance in the weight throw at Baldwin Wallace University's Mid-January Meet on Friday, Jan. 24.
Last season, Weintraub earned All-American honors with a third-place throw in the hammer throw at the 2013 NCAA Division III Outdoor Championship Meet.
- 1 Cortlandt Police Charge Suspect In Fraud Case After Facebook Tip
- 2 Woman Charged With DWI After Accident In Cortlandt
- 3 Drowning Victim, 22, ID'd; Stepson Of Schools Superintendent
- 4 Emergency Responders Rescue Injured Hiker Near Bear Mountain Bridge
- 5 Two Charged With Burglary At Cortlandt Elementary School