CORTLANDT, N.Y. -- Hendrick Hudson High School graduate Harry Weintraub has been named Case Western Reserve University's athlete of the week.
Weintraub, an All-American thrower, earned the University Athletic Association's Field Athlete of the Week award for the sixth time in his career. The senior captain earned the honor on the heels of a first-place performance in the weight throw at Baldwin Wallace University's Mid-January Meet on Friday, Jan. 24.
Last season, Weintraub earned All-American honors with a third-place throw in the hammer throw at the 2013 NCAA Division III Outdoor Championship Meet.
- 1 Lockdown Lifted At Hendrick Hudson High School
- 2 Hendrick Hudson High School Locked Down For Second Day In A Row
- 3 Motorcyclist, 29, Killed In Taconic State Parkway Crash Is ID'd
- 4 Croton Man Charged With DWI In Sprain Brook Parkway Stop
- 5 Cortlandt's First Snowfall Of Season Could Arrive Over Weekend