CORTLANDT, N.Y. -- Hendrick Hudson High School graduate Harry Weintraub has been named Case Western Reserve University's athlete of the week.
Weintraub, an All-American thrower, earned the University Athletic Association's Field Athlete of the Week award for the sixth time in his career. The senior captain earned the honor on the heels of a first-place performance in the weight throw at Baldwin Wallace University's Mid-January Meet on Friday, Jan. 24.
Last season, Weintraub earned All-American honors with a third-place throw in the hammer throw at the 2013 NCAA Division III Outdoor Championship Meet.
- 1 Police In Search Of Three Missing Teens Who May Be In Westchester
- 2 Cortlandt Woman, 25, Is Charged With DWI
- 3 Man, Two Women Charged In Jefferson Valley Mall Parking Lot Heroin Bust
- 4 Peekskill Man Stopped For Speeding Charged With DWI Under Leandra's Law
- 5 New York Archdiocese Likely To Merge More Parishes