CORTLANDT, N.Y. -- The Cortlandt Town Board approved an annual salary resolution that will 12 town employees earn over six figures in 2014, according to theexaminernews.com.
Town Comptroller Glenn Cestaro will be the highest paid town employee with an annual salary of $156,758. Overall, salaries account for 37 percent of Cortlandt's 2014 spending plan, theexaminernews.com reported.
- 1 Cortlandt Man One Of Four Charged After Alleged Gang Assault In Yorktown
- 2 Former Exec From PepsiCo In Purchase Resigns From Toyota After Drug Bust
- 3 New Scam Showing Up On Facebook Could Cost You Lots Of Money
- 4 Teenager Identified In Fatal Sprain Brook Crash
- 5 July 4 Terror Warning Security Measures In Westchester Detailed