CORTLANDT, N.Y. -- The Cortlandt Town Board approved an annual salary resolution that will 12 town employees earn over six figures in 2014, according to theexaminernews.com.
Town Comptroller Glenn Cestaro will be the highest paid town employee with an annual salary of $156,758. Overall, salaries account for 37 percent of Cortlandt's 2014 spending plan, theexaminernews.com reported.
- 1 NYPD Detective Killed, Driver Injured In Wrong-Way Sprain Brook Crash
- 2 Cortlandt Will See Widespread Snow Sunday Into Monday
- 3 March Comes In Like A Lion As Latest Snowstorm Hits Cortlandt
- 4 Former NBA All-Star, New York Knicks Player Anthony Mason Dies At 48
- 5 Man Charged With DWI In Briarcliff Wrong-Way Crash