CORTLANDT, N.Y. -- The Cortlandt Town Board approved an annual salary resolution that will 12 town employees earn over six figures in 2014, according to theexaminernews.com.
Town Comptroller Glenn Cestaro will be the highest paid town employee with an annual salary of $156,758. Overall, salaries account for 37 percent of Cortlandt's 2014 spending plan, theexaminernews.com reported.
- 1 Mother Of Croton Child Who Died Upgraded To Serious Condition
- 2 Mohegan Lake Man, Pastoral Council VP, Faces Child Porn Charges
- 3 Montrose, Verplanck Affected By Water Main Break
- 4 Broadway Producer's Westchester Home Hits Market For $29.5M
- 5 Indian Point Security Drills Will Include Sounds Of Gunfire