CORTLANDT, N.Y. -- The Cortlandt Town Board approved an annual salary resolution that will 12 town employees earn over six figures in 2014, according to theexaminernews.com.
Town Comptroller Glenn Cestaro will be the highest paid town employee with an annual salary of $156,758. Overall, salaries account for 37 percent of Cortlandt's 2014 spending plan, theexaminernews.com reported.
- 1 Route 6 Stretch Reopens After Accident Involving Tractor Trailer
- 2 Costco Eyeing Yorktown Opening
- 3 Croton-on-Hudson Boy Receives Assistance Dog From Canine Companions
- 4 Man, 24, Killed In Sprain Brook Parkway One-Car Crash ID'd
- 5 Trump's Presidential Run Puts Spotlight On His Northern Westchester Estate