CORTLANDT, N.Y. -- The Cortlandt Town Board approved an annual salary resolution that will 12 town employees earn over six figures in 2014, according to theexaminernews.com.
Town Comptroller Glenn Cestaro will be the highest paid town employee with an annual salary of $156,758. Overall, salaries account for 37 percent of Cortlandt's 2014 spending plan, theexaminernews.com reported.
- 1 Lockdown Lifted At Hendrick Hudson High School
- 2 Hendrick Hudson High School Locked Down For Second Day In A Row
- 3 Croton Man Charged With DWI In Sprain Brook Parkway Stop
- 4 Cortlandt's First Snowfall Of Season Could Arrive Over Weekend
- 5 Michael Douglas, Catherine Zeta-Jones Buy New Westchester Home