CORTLANDT, N.Y. - Here are some of the stories that topped the news in Cortlandt, Buchanan and Croton last week:
- Cortlandt American Little League won the District 33 12U Little League tournament by beating Briarcliff Little League via the mercy rule in four innings, with a final score of 18-8.
- New York State Police charged a Croton man with aggravated driving while intoxicated under Leandra's Law for having two children in the car with him on Sunday, July 6, police officials said.
- #Freedom Craft Brewery is the latest brewery to come out of Westchester, brewing up craft beers on Albany Post Road in Buchanan.
- Westchester County divers were dispatched after police recovered a suicide note written by a woman who parked her car on the Bear Mountain Bridge but decided not to jump on Saturday, July 5, according to LoHud.com.
- Residents of Westchester County and across New York State could see their health insurance premiums spike by an average of 13 percent, according to capitalnewyork.com.
- 1 Police In Search Of Three Missing Teens Who May Be In Westchester
- 2 Cortlandt Woman, 25, Is Charged With DWI
- 3 Man, Two Women Charged In Jefferson Valley Mall Parking Lot Heroin Bust
- 4 Peekskill Man Stopped For Speeding Charged With DWI Under Leandra's Law
- 5 New York Archdiocese Likely To Merge More Parishes