CORTLANDT, N.Y. -- The Cortlandt Community Volunteer Ambulance Corps recently donated a defibrillator to the Hendrick Hudson Free Library.
As part of its community outreach program, Keeping the Beat, the Cortlandt corps donates two defibrillators each year to community organizations. The village of Buchanan pool also received a defibrillator this year.
- 1 State Police Warn Cortlandt Residents Of Phone Scam
- 2 NYPD Detective Killed, Driver Injured In Wrong-Way Sprain Brook Crash
- 3 ESPN Writer's Son, 21, Missing At College In Upstate New York
- 4 Croton Actor Lands Role In" Moonlight And Magnolias" In Greenwich
- 5 Police Officer Prevents Metro-North Train From Hitting Car At Rail Crossing