CORTLANDT, N.Y. -- The Cortlandt Community Volunteer Ambulance Corps recently donated a defibrillator to the Hendrick Hudson Free Library.
As part of its community outreach program, Keeping the Beat, the Cortlandt corps donates two defibrillators each year to community organizations. The village of Buchanan pool also received a defibrillator this year.
- 1 Hendrick Hudson High Will Induct 2014 Hall-Of-Fame Class
- 2 Once In A Million Space Event Will Be Over Cortlandt Skies Sunday
- 3 Another Frigid Winter Unlikely In Cortlandt, NOAA Predicts
- 4 Cortlandt Will See Big Drop In Temperature This Weekend
- 5 Cortlandt Repairs Roads, Sidewalks With No Outside Funding