CORTLANDT, N.Y. -- The Cortlandt Community Volunteer Ambulance Corps recently donated a defibrillator to the Hendrick Hudson Free Library.
As part of its community outreach program, Keeping the Beat, the Cortlandt corps donates two defibrillators each year to community organizations. The village of Buchanan pool also received a defibrillator this year.
- 1 New Scam Showing Up On Facebook Could Cost You Lots Of Money
- 2 Cortlandt Police Charge Suspect In Fraud Case After Facebook Tip
- 3 Drowning Victim, 22, ID'd; Schools Superintendent's Stepson
- 4 Woman Charged With DWI After Accident In Cortlandt
- 5 Two Charged With Burglary At Cortlandt Elementary School