CORTLANDT, N.Y. -- The Cortlandt Community Volunteer Ambulance Corps recently donated a defibrillator to the Hendrick Hudson Free Library.
As part of its community outreach program, Keeping the Beat, the Cortlandt corps donates two defibrillators each year to community organizations. The village of Buchanan pool also received a defibrillator this year.
- 1 Croton Fire Department Battles Large Brush Fire At Croton Point Park
- 2 Former Hen Hud Players Help Nazareth Win Conference Title
- 3 Philipstown Man Stabs Neighbor In Chest After Noise Dispute, Sheriff Says
- 4 Brody Family Sues Metro-North After Mother's Fatal Collision With Train
- 5 Somers Pepsi Site Sells For Nearly $87M; Carlos Slim Said To Be Owner