CORTLANDT, N.Y. -- The Cortlandt Community Volunteer Ambulance Corps recently donated a defibrillator to the Hendrick Hudson Free Library.
As part of its community outreach program, Keeping the Beat, the Cortlandt corps donates two defibrillators each year to community organizations. The village of Buchanan pool also received a defibrillator this year.
- 1 Lockdown Lifted At Hendrick Hudson High School
- 2 Hendrick Hudson High School Locked Down For Second Day In A Row
- 3 Croton Man Charged With DWI In Sprain Brook Parkway Stop
- 4 Cortlandt's First Snowfall Of Season Could Arrive Over Weekend
- 5 Michael Douglas, Catherine Zeta-Jones Buy New Westchester Home