CORTLANDT, N.Y. -- The Cortlandt Town Board recently killed off a proposed sports field that would have been near a luxury housing project on Croton Avenue, according to theexaminernews.com.
An agreement was reached between the developer and the town to keep the housing development but to move the sports field to a different location, theexaminernews.com said.
Residents opposed the field, saying the 89 parking spots would add more congestion to a road that already has traffic problems, theexaminernews.com reported.
- 1 Three Youths Charged With Ransacking Hudson Valley Islamic Center
- 2 Westchester Attorney Charged With Stealing Over $1M From Escrow Accounts
- 3 Westchester Customers Could Be Affected By Home Depot Credit Card Breach
- 4 Cortlandt Mother Says Westchester County Jail Neglected Sick Son
- 5 Former Peekskill Girls Basketball Coach Let Go By College