BRIARCLIFF MANOR, N.Y. -- Club Fit Briarcliff will hold its fourth annual Think Fit for Kids Fitness and Fun Festival on Sunday, March 16 from 2 p.m. to 4 p.m.
This event will be sponsored by A Kids' Brain Tumor Cure, an organization by families and friends dedicated to giving hope to children battling the most common forms of pediatric brain tumors, by raising funds for targeted scientific and medical research.
Children of all ages and families are welcome.
For more information, visit Club Fit's website here.
Visit to learn more.
- 1 Winter Storm Watch Issued For Cortlandt On Wednesday
- 2 Hen Hud Schools Will Be Closed, Croton Schools Will Have Early Dismissal
- 3 Taconic State Parkway Reopens After Closure In Dutchess
- 4 Westchester's Highest Snowfall Totals Are Expected North Of I-287
- 5 Cortlandt Could See 4-8 Inches Of Snow Wednesday