CHAPPAQUA, N.Y. -- Chelsea Clinton, the daughter of Chappaqua residents former President Bill Clinton and former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton, announced that she is pregnant on Thursday.
Clinton made the announcement at a speech in New York City her mother was giving.
Shortly after the announcement, Hillary Clinton tweeted, "My most exciting title yet: Grandmother-To-Be! @billclinton and I are thrilled that Chelsea and Marc are expecting their first child!"
Chelsea Clinton is married to investment banker Marc Mezvinsky. Clinton said at the speech they do not yet know whether the baby is a boy or a girl.
Bill Clinton tweeted this afternoon, "Excited to add a new line to my Twitter bio...grandfather-to-be! @hillaryclinton and I are so happy for Chelsea and Marc!"
- 1 Croton Fire Department Battles Large Brush Fire At Croton Point Park
- 2 Westchester DA Issues Alert About Sexual Predators Posing As Others
- 3 Former Hen Hud Players Help Nazareth Win Conference Title
- 4 McDonald's Shakes Up Menu, Cuts Seven Sandwiches
- 5 Philipstown Man Stabs Neighbor In Chest After Noise Dispute, Sheriff Says