BUCHANAN, N.Y. -- The Buchanan Board of Trustees will not abolish the Office of Village Justice, according to a report from The Examiner News.
The move is a cost-saving measure, according to the report. Buchanan Mayor Sean Murray held the sole vote supporting the resolution that would have removed Justice Jennifer Daly on April 6, according to the report.
“I had no idea about this,” said Daly in the Examiner News report. “I guess that is how things are done in the village as we are seeing tonight.”
- 1 Lockdown Lifted At Hendrick Hudson High School
- 2 Hendrick Hudson High School Locked Down For Second Day In A Row
- 3 Croton Man Charged With DWI In Sprain Brook Parkway Stop
- 4 Cortlandt's First Snowfall Of Season Could Arrive Over Weekend
- 5 Michael Douglas, Catherine Zeta-Jones Buy New Westchester Home