BUCHANAN, N.Y. -- The Buchanan Board of Trustees will not abolish the Office of Village Justice, according to a report from The Examiner News.
The move is a cost-saving measure, according to the report. Buchanan Mayor Sean Murray held the sole vote supporting the resolution that would have removed Justice Jennifer Daly on April 6, according to the report.
“I had no idea about this,” said Daly in the Examiner News report. “I guess that is how things are done in the village as we are seeing tonight.”
- 1 Police In Search Of Three Missing Teens Who May Be In Westchester
- 2 Cortlandt Woman, 25, Is Charged With DWI
- 3 Man, Two Women Charged In Jefferson Valley Mall Parking Lot Heroin Bust
- 4 New York Archdiocese Likely To Merge More Parishes
- 5 Arrest Of 'Bicycle Bandit' Ends Rash Of 15 Robberies In Westchester