CORTLANDT, N.Y. – A Buchanan resident was charged with felony violation of probation and misdemeanor aggravated unlicensed operation by New York State Police. Daniel V. Piamonte, 56, of Buchanan, was charged just before noon on March 5 at the corner of Oregon Road and Gallows Hill Road, according to New York State Police.
In other police news:
Broken Cell Phone New York State Police say Peter Ragone, 41, of Cortlandt, was charged with misdemeanor criminal mischief after throwing a cell phone on the ground and breaking it. The incident was reported at 3:20 p.m. Saturday afternoon.
Driving Impaired New York State Police said Siobhan Fahy, 34, of Cortlandt was charged with misdemeanor operating a motor vehicle impaired by drugs. The incident was reported at noon on Feb. 28.
Criminal Contempt New York State Police say Joseph M. Henry, 44, of Valhalla, was charged with misdemeanor criminal contempt at Townsend Road in the Town of Cortlandt.
Petty Larceny New York State Police say Wayne J. Hamilton, 48, of Mohegan Lake, was charged with misdemeanor petty larceny at 3131 E. Main St., Cortlandt, just after 9 p.m. on March 2. Two hours later in an unrelated incident at the same location, Masi Smith, 19, of Peekskill, was charged with misdemeanor resisting arrest.
- 1 Mohegan Lake Man, Pastoral Council VP, Faces Child Porn Charges
- 2 Montrose, Verplanck Affected By Water Main Break
- 3 Broadway Producer's Westchester Home Hits The Market For $29.5M
- 4 Westchester Man Is Killed In NYC Hotel Construction Site Accident
- 5 Nearly One Million Bicycles Are Recalled After Rider Is Paralyzed