WESTCHESTER COUNTY, N.Y. -- The eastbound Bear Mountain Parkway in Peekskill reopened after being closed for nearly two hours Friday following an automobile crash.
According to LoHud.com, police pursued the driver of the crash who fled the scene. You can read the full LoHud report here.
The closure, between Carhart Street and Route 6, began at approximately 3:35 p.m.
Traffic was turned around and diverted by police on the scene.
- 1 State Police Warn Cortlandt Residents Of Phone Scam
- 2 ESPN Writer's Son, 21, Missing At College In Upstate New York
- 3 NYPD Detective Killed, Driver Injured In Wrong-Way Sprain Brook Crash
- 4 Croton Actor Lands Role In" Moonlight And Magnolias" In Greenwich
- 5 Police Officer Prevents Metro-North Train From Hitting Car At Rail Crossing