WESTCHESTER COUNTY, N.Y. -- The eastbound Bear Mountain Parkway in Peekskill reopened after being closed for nearly two hours Friday following an automobile crash.
According to LoHud.com, police pursued the driver of the crash who fled the scene. You can read the full LoHud report here.
The closure, between Carhart Street and Route 6, began at approximately 3:35 p.m.
Traffic was turned around and diverted by police on the scene.
- 1 IRS Warns Cortlandt Residents Of Phone Scam
- 2 Hen Hud HS Swimmers Prepare For State Girls Competition
- 3 Westchester County Police Charge Man, 26, With Having 130 Bags Of Heroin
- 4 Man Is Shot By Fellow Hunter After Killing Deer Near Putnam County
- 5 Hen Hud Three-Sport Star Amber Feminella Signs With Merrimack