CORTLANDT, N.Y. -- Here are some of the stories that topped the news in Cortlandt, Buchanan and Croton last week:
- New York State Police from the Cortland barracks charged a Montrose man with driving while intoxicated on Sunday, Nov. 23, according to officials.
- Carrie E. Tompkins Elementary School continued its annual tradition of partnering with the Croton Caring Committee to collect food for families in need this Thanksgiving last week.
- Westchester County Executive Robert P. Astorino and members of the Junior League of Central Westchester cut the ribbon to officially open the Westchester County Diaper Bank.
- A stretch of the northbound Taconic State Parkway in Dutchess County has reopened Monday afternoon shortly after 4 p.m.
- The Westchester County Department of Public Safety and other police agencies in Westchester are participating in a STOP-DWI enforcement campaign that will begin Wednesday, Nov. 26 and continue through the Thanksgiving weekend.
Click here to sign up for Daily Voice's free daily emails and news alerts.