CORTLANDT, N.Y. - Here are some of the stories that topped the news in Cortlandt, Buchanan and Croton this week:
- New York State Police arrested a Mahopac man with driving while intoxicated following an accident on Saturday, Dec. 28.
- Hudson Valley Hospital Center of Cortlandt Manor welcomed its first newborn of 2014 on New Year's Day at 5:35 p.m.
- Rudy Asencio, a 32-year-old Katonah resident, was found dead in his garage at Deer Park Road Monday in what Bedford Police are calling an accidental death.
- Gov. Andrew Cuomo announced a joint agreement with Con Edison on Tuesday that includes a two-year electric delivery rate freeze and a three-year gas and steam distribution rate freeze starting Jan. 1, 2014.
- 1 Father Of 6-Year-Old Lacey Carr Of Croton Thanks Community For Support
- 2 Croton Ranks High Among Nation’s 100 Best Suburbs
- 3 Man Charged With Distributing Crystal Meth In Westchester Bust
- 4 Cortlandt Man Charged With Felony DWI Because Of Previous Offense
- 5 Airbag Recall Is Largest Ever In Auto History