WESTCHESTER COUNTY, N.Y. – Another heat wave is expected to hit Westchester starting Thursday, according to the National Weather Service.
Thursday is expected to be sunny with a high near 89 degrees. Thursday night may see a slight chance of showers and thunderstorms after midnight, with an overnight low of around 68 degrees.
Friday will start off cloudy, then gradually become sunny with a high of around 92 degrees. Friday night will be partly cloudy, with a low around 69 degrees.
Saturday may see a slight chance of showers and thunderstorms after noon. It will be mostly sunny, with a high near 89 degrees. Saturday night is expected to be partly cloudy, with a low around 71 degrees.
Sunday will be mostly sunny, with a high near 88 degrees and an overnight low of around 70 degrees.
- 1 Lockdown Lifted At Hendrick Hudson High School
- 2 Hendrick Hudson High School Locked Down For Second Day In A Row
- 3 Motorcyclist, 29, Killed In Taconic State Parkway Crash Is ID'd
- 4 Croton Man Charged With DWI In Sprain Brook Parkway Stop
- 5 Cortlandt's First Snowfall Of Season Could Arrive Over Weekend