WESTCHESTER COUNTY, N.Y. – Another heat wave is expected to hit Westchester starting Thursday, according to the National Weather Service.
Thursday is expected to be sunny with a high near 89 degrees. Thursday night may see a slight chance of showers and thunderstorms after midnight, with an overnight low of around 68 degrees.
Friday will start off cloudy, then gradually become sunny with a high of around 92 degrees. Friday night will be partly cloudy, with a low around 69 degrees.
Saturday may see a slight chance of showers and thunderstorms after noon. It will be mostly sunny, with a high near 89 degrees. Saturday night is expected to be partly cloudy, with a low around 71 degrees.
Sunday will be mostly sunny, with a high near 88 degrees and an overnight low of around 70 degrees.
- 1 Once In A Million Space Event Will Be Over Cortlandt Skies Sunday
- 2 Another Frigid Winter Unlikely In Cortlandt, NOAA Predicts
- 3 Cortlandt Will See Temperature Plunge On Sunday
- 4 Alert Issued For Missing Woman, 80, Who Could Be In Westchester
- 5 Cortlandt Will See Big Drop In Temperature This Weekend