This story has been updated.
PUTNAM COUNTY, N.Y. -- A pair of accidents caused commuters long delays just after the Monday evening rush ended.
Two lanes were blocked on northbound I-684 near the junction of I-84 (Exit 9) followed a 7 p.m. accident.
An earlier accident resulted in stop-and-go traffic on the northbound Taconic State Parkway near the Putnam County border on Monday evening.
The accident, reported at 6:33 p.m., is at Miller Hill Road near the junction of I-84.
- 1 Mother Of 6-Year-Old Lacey Carr Of Croton Is No Longer At Hospital
- 2 Rape Victim From Montrose Details Obstacles She Faced Securing Justice
- 3 Pleasantville Teen Is Sentenced In Crash That Killed Three
- 4 Man Charged With Driving Four Times Legal Limit In Route 6 Stop
- 5 Peekskill Man, 24, Charged In Stabbing At Putnam Restaurant