This story has been updated.
WESTCHESTER COUNTY, N.Y. -- A pair of accidents snarled the Monday morning commute in Westchester County.
Both north and southbound lanes of Route 9 were closed just south of the Bear Mountain Parkway after a rolled over truck.
Crews closed Route 9 at approximately 8 a.m. and expects the road to remain closed for approximately 4 hours.
Motorists also experienced delays westbound on 287 between Exit 6 and Exit 5 after an accident reported around 8:45 a.m.
The crash blocked two lanes before being cleared.
- 1 NYPD Detective Killed, Driver Injured In Wrong-Way Sprain Brook Crash
- 2 Cortlandt Will See Widespread Snow Sunday Into Monday
- 3 March Comes In Like A Lion As Latest Snowstorm Hits Cortlandt
- 4 Former NBA All-Star, New York Knicks Player Anthony Mason Dies At 48
- 5 Man Charged With DWI In Briarcliff Wrong-Way Crash