This story has been updated.
WESTCHESTER COUNTY, N.Y. -- A pair of accidents snarled the Monday morning commute in Westchester County.
Both north and southbound lanes of Route 9 were closed just south of the Bear Mountain Parkway after a rolled over truck.
Crews closed Route 9 at approximately 8 a.m. and expects the road to remain closed for approximately 4 hours.
Motorists also experienced delays westbound on 287 between Exit 6 and Exit 5 after an accident reported around 8:45 a.m.
The crash blocked two lanes before being cleared.
- 1 Service Dog Stolen From Car In Cortlandt Town Center
- 2 July 4 Terror Warning Issued By Homeland Security, FBI
- 3 Second Escapee David Sweat Shot By New York State Police, Now In Hospital
- 4 July 4 Terror Threat Is 'Nothing Routine,' Says Former CIA Deputy Director
- 5 Credit Card Skimmer Discovery At Area Bank Prompts Concern