WESTCHESTER COUNTY, N.Y. -- An accident on the westbound Cross Westchester Expressway (I-287) resulted in delays between Routes 119/100 and the Saw Mill Parkway in Greenburgh on Tuesday morning.
The accident, reportedly involving a motorcycle, was reported at 8 a.m., and cleared by 8:30 a.m.
An earlier accident blocked the right lane on the southbound Bronx River Parkway between the Sprain Brook Parkway and Cross County Parkway in Yonkers.
The accident, reported at 7:25, resulted in stop-and-go traffic conditions.
- 1 Fiancée Angelika Graswald Charged With Hudson River Murder Of Kayaker
- 2 Croton Fire Department Battles Large Brush Fire At Croton Point Park
- 3 Westchester DA Issues Alert About Sexual Predators Posing As Others
- 4 Suspicious Man Is Reported In Mahopac, School Officials Say
- 5 Rain, Thunderstorms Could Be Coming To Cortlandt