WESTCHESTER COUNTY, N.Y. -- An accident on the westbound Cross Westchester Expressway (I-287) resulted in delays between Routes 119/100 and the Saw Mill Parkway in Greenburgh on Tuesday morning.
The accident, reportedly involving a motorcycle, was reported at 8 a.m., and cleared by 8:30 a.m.
An earlier accident blocked the right lane on the southbound Bronx River Parkway between the Sprain Brook Parkway and Cross County Parkway in Yonkers.
The accident, reported at 7:25, resulted in stop-and-go traffic conditions.
- 1 Paulin Reflects On Sexual Assault Of Montrose Resident
- 2 Cortlandt Could See Up To 4 Inches Of Snow In Latest Storm
- 3 Winter Weather Advisory For New Round Of Snow In Cortlandt
- 4 Firefighters Battle Peekskill Blaze That Displaces 13
- 5 Federal Agency Approves Controversial Algonquin Pipeline Expansion