WESTCHESTER COUNTY, N.Y. -- The scene of an accident involving a pedestrian being hit by a motor vehicle on I-684 Friday afternoon has been cleared.
The incident occurred between exits 6 (Katonah/Cross River) and 6A (Goldens Bridge/Route 138).
The woman was not seriously injured in the incident, according to a report by LoHud.com.
The incident was reported at 2 p.m. and resulted in a lane closure and heavy backups before being cleared.
- 1 Croton Man Charged After Crashing Boat Into Verplanck Sea Wall
- 2 Mother Of 6-Year-Old Lacey Carr Of Croton No Longer At Hospital
- 3 Rape Victim From Montrose Details Obstacles She Faced Securing Justice
- 4 Pleasantville Teen Is Sentenced In Crash That Killed Three
- 5 Police Make Second Cortlandt BWI Arrest Over Holiday Weekend