WESTCHESTER COUNTY, N.Y. -- An accident caused delays on northbound I-684 Wednesday morning in Northern Westchester.
The accident, reported just after 8:30 a.m., was at the intersection of I-684 and the Saw Mill River Parkway just south of Route 35 Exit 6 and resulted in delays on both roadways.
- 1 Cortlandt Man Charged After Being In Possession Of Drugs, Counterfeit Bills
- 2 Stop & Shop Issues Recall For Several Frozen Food Items
- 3 State Police Search For Suspect In Cortlandt Gas Station Robbery
- 4 Police Seek Public's Help In Search For Missing Yorktown Woman, 43
- 5 WABC-TV Reporter Lisa Colagrossi Of Stamford Dies At 49