WESTCHESTER COUNTY, N.Y. -- An accident caused delays on northbound I-684 Wednesday morning in Northern Westchester.
The accident, reported just after 8:30 a.m., was at the intersection of I-684 and the Saw Mill River Parkway just south of Route 35 Exit 6 and resulted in delays on both roadways.
- 1 Cousin Charged In Death Of 5-Year-Old Subject Of Amber Alert
- 2 Christmas Week Storm May Impact Travel In Cortlandt
- 3 Mohegan Lake Man Breaks Nose Of Former Employee, Police Say
- 4 Knife-Wielding Man Threatens Good Samaritan In Cortlandt, Police Say
- 5 Three Iconic Offerings Will Be Removed From McDonald's Menu In Westchester