CORTLANDT, N.Y. – More than 4,200 Con Edison customers in Cortlandt were still without power Wednesday morning.
Utility outage maps estimate 4,228 of the 12,295 customers served in Cortlandt were without power as of 6 a.m. Wednesday. Officials have not given an expected restoration date.
More than 180,000 out of the 348,198 Con Ed customers in Westchester were without power as of Wednesday morning, according to outage maps.
Check back with The Daily Voice for updates.
- 1 Popeyes Pub In Cortlandt Fined By State Liquor Authority
- 2 Actor/Director Charged With Possession Of Child Porn, Westchester DA Says
- 3 Second Arrest Made In Animal Cruelty Case Involving Mohegan Lake Pet Shop Owner
- 4 Mohegan Lake Man Faces DWI Charge After Crash
- 5 Drenching Thunderstorms Headed To Cortlandt