CORTLANDT, N.Y. – More than 4,200 Con Edison customers in Cortlandt were still without power Wednesday morning.
Utility outage maps estimate 4,228 of the 12,295 customers served in Cortlandt were without power as of 6 a.m. Wednesday. Officials have not given an expected restoration date.
More than 180,000 out of the 348,198 Con Ed customers in Westchester were without power as of Wednesday morning, according to outage maps.
Check back with The Daily Voice for updates.
- 1 NYPD Detective Killed, Driver Injured In Wrong-Way Sprain Brook Crash
- 2 Cortlandt Will See Widespread Snow Sunday Into Monday
- 3 Snow Likely At End Of Weekend In Cortlandt
- 4 Former NBA All-Star, New York Knicks Player Anthony Mason Dies At 48
- 5 March Comes In Like A Lion As Latest Snowstorm Hits Cortlandt