CORTLANDT, N.Y. – More than 4,200 Con Edison customers in Cortlandt were still without power Wednesday morning.
Utility outage maps estimate 4,228 of the 12,295 customers served in Cortlandt were without power as of 6 a.m. Wednesday. Officials have not given an expected restoration date.
More than 180,000 out of the 348,198 Con Ed customers in Westchester were without power as of Wednesday morning, according to outage maps.
Check back with The Daily Voice for updates.
- 1 Lockdown Lifted At Hendrick Hudson High School
- 2 Hendrick Hudson High School Locked Down For Second Day In A Row
- 3 Motorcyclist, 29, Killed In Taconic State Parkway Crash Is ID'd
- 4 Croton Man Charged With DWI In Sprain Brook Parkway Stop
- 5 Cortlandt's First Snowfall Of Season Could Arrive Over Weekend