CORTLANDT, N.Y. – More than 4,200 Con Edison customers in Cortlandt were still without power Wednesday morning.
Utility outage maps estimate 4,228 of the 12,295 customers served in Cortlandt were without power as of 6 a.m. Wednesday. Officials have not given an expected restoration date.
More than 180,000 out of the 348,198 Con Ed customers in Westchester were without power as of Wednesday morning, according to outage maps.
Check back with The Daily Voice for updates.
- 1 Father Of 6-Year-Old Lacey Carr Of Croton Thanks Community For Support
- 2 Croton Ranks High Among Nation’s 100 Best Suburbs
- 3 Man Charged With Distributing Crystal Meth In Westchester Bust
- 4 Cortlandt Man Charged With Felony DWI Because Of Previous Offense
- 5 Airbag Recall Is Largest Ever In Auto History