CORTLANDT, N.Y. – More than 4,200 Con Edison customers in Cortlandt were still without power Wednesday morning.
Utility outage maps estimate 4,228 of the 12,295 customers served in Cortlandt were without power as of 6 a.m. Wednesday. Officials have not given an expected restoration date.
More than 180,000 out of the 348,198 Con Ed customers in Westchester were without power as of Wednesday morning, according to outage maps.
Check back with The Daily Voice for updates.
- 1 Cousin Charged In Death Of 5-Year-Old Subject Of Amber Alert
- 2 Christmas Week Storm May Impact Travel In Cortlandt
- 3 Knife-Wielding Lake Man Threatens Good Samaritan In Cortlandt, Police Say
- 4 Mohegan Lake Man Breaks Nose Of Former Employee, Police Say
- 5 Ambush-Style Killings Of NYPD Officers Spark Outrage In Westchester