CORTLANDT, N.Y. - A retired postal worker from Cortlandt Manor will collect $18 million in lottery winnings Thursday at Yonkers' Empire City Casino.
Lottery officials will not release the man's name until Thursday, but the ticket was purchased at Croton's Riverside Deli on Old Albany Post Road. Lottery officials announced the deli sold the winning ticket in early July, and for nearly one month the ticket went unclaimed.
New York Lottery's Yolanda Vega will present the winner of the July 7 Lotto drawing with an oversized check worth $18 million.
- 1 NYPD Detective Killed, Driver Injured In Wrong-Way Sprain Brook Crash
- 2 Cortlandt Will See Widespread Snow Sunday Into Monday
- 3 March Comes In Like A Lion As Latest Snowstorm Hits Cortlandt
- 4 Former NBA All-Star, New York Knicks Player Anthony Mason Dies At 48
- 5 Man Charged With DWI In Briarcliff Wrong-Way Crash