CORTLANDT, N.Y. - A retired postal worker from Cortlandt Manor will collect $18 million in lottery winnings Thursday at Yonkers' Empire City Casino.
Lottery officials will not release the man's name until Thursday, but the ticket was purchased at Croton's Riverside Deli on Old Albany Post Road. Lottery officials announced the deli sold the winning ticket in early July, and for nearly one month the ticket went unclaimed.
New York Lottery's Yolanda Vega will present the winner of the July 7 Lotto drawing with an oversized check worth $18 million.
- 1 Route 6 Stretch Reopens After Accident Involving Tractor Trailer
- 2 Costco Eyeing Yorktown Opening
- 3 Croton-on-Hudson Boy Receives Assistance Dog From Canine Companions
- 4 Popeyes Pub In Cortlandt Fined By State Liquor Authority
- 5 Actor/Director Charged With Possession Of Child Porn, Westchester DA Says