CORTLANDT, N.Y. - A retired postal worker from Cortlandt Manor will collect $18 million in lottery winnings Thursday at Yonkers' Empire City Casino.
Lottery officials will not release the man's name until Thursday, but the ticket was purchased at Croton's Riverside Deli on Old Albany Post Road. Lottery officials announced the deli sold the winning ticket in early July, and for nearly one month the ticket went unclaimed.
New York Lottery's Yolanda Vega will present the winner of the July 7 Lotto drawing with an oversized check worth $18 million.
- 1 Lockdown Lifted At Hendrick Hudson High School
- 2 Hendrick Hudson High School Locked Down For Second Day In A Row
- 3 Motorcyclist, 29, Killed In Taconic State Parkway Crash Is ID'd
- 4 Croton Man Charged With DWI In Sprain Brook Parkway Stop
- 5 Cortlandt's First Snowfall Of Season Could Arrive Over Weekend