CORTLANDT, N.Y. - A retired postal worker from Cortlandt Manor will collect $18 million in lottery winnings Thursday at Yonkers' Empire City Casino.
Lottery officials will not release the man's name until Thursday, but the ticket was purchased at Croton's Riverside Deli on Old Albany Post Road. Lottery officials announced the deli sold the winning ticket in early July, and for nearly one month the ticket went unclaimed.
New York Lottery's Yolanda Vega will present the winner of the July 7 Lotto drawing with an oversized check worth $18 million.
- 1 Mother Of Croton Child Who Died Upgraded To Serious Condition
- 2 Indian Point Security Drills Will Include Sounds Of Gunfire
- 3 Thunderstorms Could Produce Gusty Winds, Hail In Cortlandt
- 4 Westchester Schools Reporting High Opt-Out Rates On State Math Tests
- 5 Nearly 1M Bicycles Recalled After Rider Is Paralyzed