PEEKSKILL, N.Y. -- The 23rd annual Peekskill St. Patrick's Day Parade began with the sound of bagpipes at 3 p.m. Saturday on South Division Street.
Participants began their march in front of Assumption Church and the parade snaked through the downtown and ended at the viewing station on James Street.
The parade was led by grand marshal Elizabeth Mitchell Marques, a BOCES television and film instructor, who was followed closely by aides Frances Catalina, Rev. John Higgins, Police Lt. Cathy Johansen and James Walsh, owner of The Stadium sports bar in Garrison.
The grand marshal's group was followed by past parade marshals and aides, as well as students from The Assumption School and the Peekskill City School District followed by scores of other participating groups.
Check back later for over 550 photos from Saturday's parade in Peekskill.
- 1 Paulin Reflects On Sexual Assault Of Montrose Resident
- 2 Cortlandt Could See Up To 4 Inches Of Snow In Latest Storm
- 3 Winter Weather Advisory For New Round Of Snow In Cortlandt
- 4 Firefighters Battle Peekskill Blaze That Displaces 13
- 5 Federal Agency Approves Controversial Algonquin Pipeline Expansion