MONTROSE, N.Y. - The Hendrick Hudson Free Library is extending its hours on Sunday to accommodate residents affected by Hurricane Sandy.
The library will be open from 10 a.m. to 5 p.m. Normally, the library is open from 1 p.m. to 5 p.m.
A concert scheduled for Sunday has been canceled.
"We feel it's more important right now to make the space available to those who need it most," Assistant Library Director Risa Getman said in an email.
The library has power and Wi-Fi, and Getman said it has been extraordinarily busy since the storm.
The Croton Free Library remained closed Friday because the facility is still without power.
- 1 Police In Search Of Three Missing Teens Who May Be In Westchester
- 2 5-Year-Old Boy Subject Of NY Amber Alert Is Found Dead
- 3 Two Women, Man Charged In Jefferson Valley Mall Parking Lot Heroin Bust
- 4 Cortlandt Woman, 25, Is Charged With DWI
- 5 Mohegan Lake Man Breaks Nose Of Former Employee, Police Say