WESTCHESTER COUNTY, N.Y. -- An abundance of snow and rain, ample sunshine and moderate temperatures over the last year have assisted Mother Nature is creating an arboreal landscape of life-like creatures, geometric designs and crawling vines throughout Westchester County.
A short road trip, bike ride, hike or nature walk along local highways, back roads, hiking trails, parks and even back yards reveals an overgrowth of tree and plant life that is a living Rohr Shock test evoking, "That looks like a dinosaur", "Look, a giant chair" or "It's a spider crossing the wire".
The extra-leafy spring and summer predict an even more spectacular fall filled with the same sculptures in gold, yellow, brown, orange and red foliage.
Send your photos of nature's sculptures you find and to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will post them on Daily Voice.
- 1 Father Of 6-Year-Old Lacey Carr Of Croton Thanks Community For Support
- 2 Croton Ranks High Among Nation’s 100 Best Suburbs
- 3 Hen Hud Graduate Contributes To College Softball Team's Success
- 4 Man Charged With Distributing Crystal Meth As Part Of Westchester Bust
- 5 Airbag Recall Is Largest Ever In Auto History