WESTCHESTER COUNTY, N.Y. -- An abundance of snow and rain, ample sunshine and moderate temperatures over the last year have assisted Mother Nature is creating an arboreal landscape of life-like creatures, geometric designs and crawling vines throughout Westchester County.
A short road trip, bike ride, hike or nature walk along local highways, back roads, hiking trails, parks and even back yards reveals an overgrowth of tree and plant life that is a living Rohr Shock test evoking, "That looks like a dinosaur", "Look, a giant chair" or "It's a spider crossing the wire".
The extra-leafy spring and summer predict an even more spectacular fall filled with the same sculptures in gold, yellow, brown, orange and red foliage.
Send your photos of nature's sculptures you find and to email@example.com and we will post them on Daily Voice.
- 1 Police In Search Of Three Missing Teens Who May Be In Westchester
- 2 Cortlandt Woman, 25, Is Charged With DWI
- 3 Man, Two Women, Charged In Jefferson Valley Mall Parking Lot Heroin Bust
- 4 Peekskill Man Stopped For Speeding Charged With DWI Under Leandra's Law
- 5 New York Archdiocese Likely To Merge More Parishes