WESTCHESTER COUNTY, N.Y. -- An abundance of snow and rain, ample sunshine and moderate temperatures over the last year have assisted Mother Nature is creating an arboreal landscape of life-like creatures, geometric designs and crawling vines throughout Westchester County.
A short road trip, bike ride, hike or nature walk along local highways, back roads, hiking trails, parks and even back yards reveals an overgrowth of tree and plant life that is a living Rohr Shock test evoking, "That looks like a dinosaur", "Look, a giant chair" or "It's a spider crossing the wire".
The extra-leafy spring and summer predict an even more spectacular fall filled with the same sculptures in gold, yellow, brown, orange and red foliage.
Send your photos of nature's sculptures you find and to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will post them on Daily Voice.
- 1 Lockdown Lifted At Hendrick Hudson High School
- 2 Hendrick Hudson High School Locked Down For Second Day In A Row
- 3 Croton Man Charged With DWI In Sprain Brook Parkway Stop
- 4 Cortlandt's First Snowfall Of Season Could Arrive Over Weekend
- 5 Michael Douglas, Catherine Zeta-Jones Buy New Westchester Home