WESTCHESTER COUNTY, N.Y. -- An abundance of snow and rain, ample sunshine and moderate temperatures over the last year have assisted Mother Nature is creating an arboreal landscape of life-like creatures, geometric designs and crawling vines throughout Westchester County.
A short road trip, bike ride, hike or nature walk along local highways, back roads, hiking trails, parks and even back yards reveals an overgrowth of tree and plant life that is a living Rohr Shock test evoking, "That looks like a dinosaur", "Look, a giant chair" or "It's a spider crossing the wire".
The extra-leafy spring and summer predict an even more spectacular fall filled with the same sculptures in gold, yellow, brown, orange and red foliage.
Send your photos of nature's sculptures you find and to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will post them on Daily Voice.
- 1 Mohegan Lake Man, Pastoral Council VP, Faces Child Porn Charges
- 2 Montrose, Verplanck Affected By Water Main Break
- 3 Broadway Producer's Westchester Home Hits The Market For $29.5M
- 4 Westchester Man Is Killed In NYC Hotel Construction Site Accident
- 5 Nearly One Million Bicycles Are Recalled After Rider Is Paralyzed