JEFFERSON VALLEY, N.Y. -- Club Fit has awarded member Kenny Eckenberg as March Parisi Athlete of the Month.
“As an athlete, I have whatever it takes to perform my very best," said Eckenberg.
"Being a baseball player, a runner, and a swimmer I strive to be one of the best athletes. With Parisi, I have the ability to be just that."
"Throughout my experience training with Parisi I noticed myself progressively getting faster. I plan on training with Parisi for as long as I desire to be a great athlete.”
Eckenberg's performance coach Greg Horowitz provides a testimonial to his success.
“Kenny is a great kid. He comes to class consistently and always brings a positive attitude. He works hard but never stops having fun."
"Kenny has shown noticeable improvement. I look forward to being part of his continued progress and success.”
Visit clubfit.com to learn more.
- 1 Lockdown Lifted At Hendrick Hudson High School
- 2 Hendrick Hudson High School Locked Down For Second Day In A Row
- 3 Motorcyclist, 29, Killed In Taconic State Parkway Crash Is ID'd
- 4 Croton Man Charged With DWI In Sprain Brook Parkway Stop
- 5 Cortlandt's First Snowfall Of Season Could Arrive Over Weekend