PEEKSKILL, N.Y. -- With a catalog of hit songs that are staples on classic rock stations around the world including "Cold As Ice," "Juke Box Hero," "Urgent" and "I Want To Know What Love Is," the band Foreigner is among rock royalty.
The multi-platinum selling rockers will be coming to the Paramount Center For The Arts on Sept. 15 as the performer for the 9th Annual Red Carpet Gala.
The band was recently featured in the film and on the motion picture soundtrack for the film "Rock of Ages." Three songs -“I Want To Know What Love Is,” “Juke Box Hero” and “Waiting For A Girl Like You” - are on the soundtrack, more songs than from any other one band. The songs are sung by film stars Tom Cruise, Diego Boneta, and Boneta and Julianne Hough, respectively.
The band is also supporting a new three-disc greatest hits collection, "Feels Like The First Time: The Ultimate Foreigner Collection," available only at Wal-Mart. The set contains a live set and an acoustic set of hits along with the original versions.
Early booking for Paramount members is available now. Members can log in on the Paramount’s website to purchase tickets. Tickets will go on sale for the general public on July 13 at 10 a.m. Tickets start at $95.
For more information call the Paramount at (914) 739-2333.
- 1 Cortlandt Man One Of Four Charged After Alleged Gang Assault In Yorktown
- 2 Former Exec From PepsiCo In Purchase Resigns From Toyota After Drug Bust
- 3 New Scam Showing Up On Facebook Could Cost You Lots Of Money
- 4 Teenager Identified In Fatal Sprain Brook Crash
- 5 July 4 Terror Warning Security Measures In Westchester Detailed