JEFFERSON VALLEY, N.Y. -- Club Fit has named Zoey Utko Personal Trainer of the Month for March at its Jefferson Valley location.
Utko is a personal trainer and combatives certified military specialist.
"The mind is one of the most powerful parts of the human body," said Utko.
"If you put your mind and heart into something, it is only a matter of time until you can achieve your goal. I believe fitness and nutrition are two keys to a happy and healthy life."
Utko's education and experience includes NASM certified personal trainer, army combat basic training, army intelligence analyst operations school, CPR/AED certification, first aid certification, combat life saver certification. Her specialties include general health, fitness, wellness and conditioning.
Utko is currently enrolled in the bachelor's program of health and wellness at Excelsior College.
Utko enjoys spending time with friends and family, going to hockey games for her favorite team the Rangers, taking her dogs on walks, horseback riding, reading, shopping, going to the beach, hiking, exercising, spinning and anything outside in the summer season.
Visit clubfit.com to learn more.
- 1 Lockdown Lifted At Hendrick Hudson High School
- 2 Hendrick Hudson High School Locked Down For Second Day In A Row
- 3 Croton Man Charged With DWI In Sprain Brook Parkway Stop
- 4 Cortlandt's First Snowfall Of Season Could Arrive Over Weekend
- 5 Michael Douglas, Catherine Zeta-Jones Buy New Westchester Home