POUGHKEEPSIE, N.Y. -- The Breast Center at The Dyson Center for Cancer Care has been named a recipient of the Women’s Choice Award as one of America’s Best Breast Centers in the nation, acknowledging its dedication to providing exceptional patient care and treatment.
Breast cancer is the second most common form of cancer among American women according to the American Cancer Society, and one in eight women in the U.S. will develop invasive breast cancer during their lifetime.
The Women’s Choice Award signifies The Breast Center’s commitment to a global mission to elevate the patient experience for women and all patients as one of America’s Best Breast Centers.
“We are honored to be recognized as one of the best breast cancer centers in the nation,” said Sandi Cassese, vice president of Oncology Services at Health Quest. “The Breast Center is founded upon the highest standards of evidence-based medicine and we provide the highest level of comprehensive services for our patients.”
The Breast Center at The Dyson Center for Cancer Care at Vassar Brothers Medical Center, earned the award by having met the National Accreditation Program for Breast Centers (NAPBC) standards from the American College of Surgeons.
To learn more about The Breast Center visit www.health-quest.org/cancer or call 845-483-6500.
- 1 Major Nor'easter Heads Toward Cortlandt, Blizzard Watch Issued
- 2 18 Inches Of Snow Now Possible In Cortlandt; Blizzard Warning Issued
- 3 Bigger Storm Could Be Coming Soon After Westchester Sees 6-8 Inches Of Snow
- 4 Winter Weather Advisory In Effect For Cortlandt
- 5 Accidents Reported On Taconic State Parkway, Bear Mountain Bridge Road