BEDFORD, N.Y. — Bedford homeowners Blake Lively, star of TV's "Gossip Girl," and "X-Men" actor Ryan Reynolds were wed Sunday night in South Carolina, according to a report in the New York Post.
Lively, 25 and Reynolds, 35, met in 2011 on the set of “Green Lantern.” They bought a country home in Bedford in April with a price tag of more than $2 million.
Since then, the actors have frequently been spotted around town: horseback riding, dining at the Bedford Post Inn, eating ice cream at King Kone and being chased by papparazzi.
The couple reportedly exchanged vows at Boone Hall Plantation in Mount Pleasant, S.C., outside of Charleston, according to the Post. Lively’s friend Florence Welch, of indie band Florence and the Machine, performed, the report said.
Another Bedford resident, Martha Stewart, had her design team help the couple plan and design their wedding, according to People magazine.
The two took a horseback ride with Stewart through Ward Pound Ridge Reservation earlier this year, according to Barbara Kovach, who leased their horses from her farm in Purdys.
- 1 Mohegan Lake Man, Pastoral Council VP, Faces Child Porn Charges
- 2 Montrose, Verplanck Affected By Water Main Break
- 3 Broadway Producer's Westchester Home Hits The Market For $29.5M
- 4 Westchester Man Is Killed In NYC Hotel Construction Site Accident
- 5 Nearly One Million Bicycles Are Recalled After Rider Is Paralyzed