PEEKSKILL, N.Y. – This weekend’s Festa Italiana will have a special master of ceremonies for its first ever Miss Festa Italiana Peekskill 2012 Competition.
Actor Louis Vanaria, who has appeared in such movies and television programs as "A Bronx Tale," "Don’t Say a Word," "Stiffs," "Kirk" and more will host the pageant.
The festival committee will be crowning its first Italian Festival Queen at the Miss Festa Italiana on Saturday at 10:30 am at the Peekskill Elks Club lodge on Brown Street.
Tickets are on sale now for $20 per person. Contact the Elks Club at 914-329-1190 for tickets. The pageant is sponsored by the White Plains Linen Co.
For more information on the Miss Festa Italiana Peekskill competition and a full schedule of this weekend’s events, go to www.peekskillfestival.com.
- 1 Multi-Vehicle Accident Closes Taconic State Parkway
- 2 Two Charged With Stealing Power Tools At Cortlandt Home Depot
- 3 Police Seek Public's Help In Search For Missing Man In Yorktown
- 4 Police Investigating After Man's Body Is Found In Peekskill Creek
- 5 Slick Westchester Roadways Result In Numerous Accidents