PEEKSKILL, N.Y. – This weekend’s Festa Italiana will have a special master of ceremonies for its first ever Miss Festa Italiana Peekskill 2012 Competition.
Actor Louis Vanaria, who has appeared in such movies and television programs as "A Bronx Tale," "Don’t Say a Word," "Stiffs," "Kirk" and more will host the pageant.
The festival committee will be crowning its first Italian Festival Queen at the Miss Festa Italiana on Saturday at 10:30 am at the Peekskill Elks Club lodge on Brown Street.
Tickets are on sale now for $20 per person. Contact the Elks Club at 914-329-1190 for tickets. The pageant is sponsored by the White Plains Linen Co.
For more information on the Miss Festa Italiana Peekskill competition and a full schedule of this weekend’s events, go to www.peekskillfestival.com.
- 1 Verplanck Man, 56, Charged With Identity Theft
- 2 Report: Peekskill HS Coach Resigned After Teen Alleged Sex Act
- 3 Three Youths Charged With Ransacking Hudson Valley Islamic Center
- 4 Cortlandt Couple Will Retire Following Yorktown Deli Sale
- 5 15-Year-Old Boy Charged With Making Threat Against School In Yorktown