PEEKSKILL, N.Y. – This weekend’s Festa Italiana will have a special master of ceremonies for its first ever Miss Festa Italiana Peekskill 2012 Competition.
Actor Louis Vanaria, who has appeared in such movies and television programs as "A Bronx Tale," "Don’t Say a Word," "Stiffs," "Kirk" and more will host the pageant.
The festival committee will be crowning its first Italian Festival Queen at the Miss Festa Italiana on Saturday at 10:30 am at the Peekskill Elks Club lodge on Brown Street.
Tickets are on sale now for $20 per person. Contact the Elks Club at 914-329-1190 for tickets. The pageant is sponsored by the White Plains Linen Co.
For more information on the Miss Festa Italiana Peekskill competition and a full schedule of this weekend’s events, go to www.peekskillfestival.com.
- 1 Route 6 Stretch Reopens After Accident Involving Tractor Trailer
- 2 Police Issue 72 Tickets In Cortlandt Route 9 Detail
- 3 Man, 24, Killed In Sprain Brook Parkway One-Car Crash ID'd
- 4 Trump's Presidential Run Puts Spotlight On His Northern Westchester Estate
- 5 Plane Crashes After Takeoff In Wappingers Falls