CORTLANDT, N.Y. - Several government offices are closed to celebrate the Presidents Day holiday, commemorating George Washington's birthday. According to the modern calendar, Washington's birthday takes place on Feb 22, but the holiday is always celebrated the third Monday in February.
Federal, state and local government offices are closed, including village of Croton and Buchanan offices and town of Cortlandt offices.
There is no school in the Hendrick Hudson, Lakeland or Croton-Harmon school districts.
Post offices and libraries, including the Croton and Hendrick Hudson free libraries, are closed.
The Metro-North Railroad operates on a Saturday schedule.
- 1 Multi-Vehicle Accident Closes Taconic State Parkway
- 2 Two Charged With Stealing Power Tools At Cortlandt Home Depot
- 3 Slick Westchester Roadways Result In Numerous Accidents
- 4 Snow Could Return To Cortlandt For Monday Morning Commute
- 5 TV Show Interview With Daughters Of SUV Driver In Fatal Crash Postponed