YORKTOWN, N.Y. – Support Connection, Inc., will be holding a Kickoff Celebration for their 20th Anniversary Support-A-Walk for Breast and Ovarian Cancer on Friday, Aug. 22, from 7:30 a.m. to 9 a.m. at The Cancer Center at the Hudson Valley Hospital Center, at 1980 Crompound Road., Cortlandt Manor.
The celebration open to the public and free of charge. There will be breakfast, networking and door prize drawings. Support Connection staff and volunteers will be available to answer questions and register anyone interested in participating in the walk. Brochures, flyers and other materials will be available, along with fundraising and team information.
For more info on the Kickoff Celebration, or to RSVP, contact Support Connection at 914-962-6402 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Support-A-Walk for Breast and Ovarian Cancer will take place on Sunday, Oct. 5, 2014 rain or shine, at FDR Park, Route 202, Yorktown Heights. Each year, thousands of people take part in the three-mile walk.
To learn more about Support Connection or the Support-A-Walk, visit their website or call 800-532-4290.
- 1 Lockdown Lifted At Hendrick Hudson High School
- 2 Hendrick Hudson High School Locked Down For Second Day In A Row
- 3 Croton Man Charged With DWI In Sprain Brook Parkway Stop
- 4 Cortlandt's First Snowfall Of Season Could Arrive Over Weekend
- 5 Michael Douglas, Catherine Zeta-Jones Buy New Westchester Home