MOUNT KISCO, N.Y. -- Mount Kisco Medical Group will be hosting a community-education seminar, "Skin Cancer Symposium" to educate the public on topics of prevention, diagnosis and treatment on Monday, May 19 at 6:30 p.m.
The seminar will be held on the third floor in the Founders Conference Room at the Mount Kisco office located at 110 South Bedford Road in Mount Kisco.
The seminar will be presented by Dr. Melanie A. Warycha of MOHS Surgery and Dr. Douglas A. Roth of Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery.
Warycha will discuss prevention, screening, diagnosis and MOHS surgery. Roth will focus on plastic surgery reconstruction of skin cancer defects on the face.
To RSVP or for more information, contact Doreen Semel at 914-242-2666.
Visit mkmg.com to learn more.
- 1 Cortlandt Man Charged After Being In Possession Of Drugs, Counterfeit Bills
- 2 State Police Search For Suspect In Cortlandt Gas Station Robbery
- 3 Stop & Shop Issues Recall For Several Frozen Food Items
- 4 Police Seek Public's Help In Search For Missing Yorktown Woman, 43
- 5 Serious Accident Reported On Taconic State Parkway