MOUNT KISCO, N.Y. -- Mount Kisco Medical Group will be hosting a community-education seminar, "Skin Cancer Symposium" to educate the public on topics of prevention, diagnosis and treatment on Monday, May 19 at 6:30 p.m.
The seminar will be held on the third floor in the Founders Conference Room at the Mount Kisco office located at 110 South Bedford Road in Mount Kisco.
The seminar will be presented by Dr. Melanie A. Warycha of MOHS Surgery and Dr. Douglas A. Roth of Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery.
Warycha will discuss prevention, screening, diagnosis and MOHS surgery. Roth will focus on plastic surgery reconstruction of skin cancer defects on the face.
To RSVP or for more information, contact Doreen Semel at 914-242-2666.
Visit mkmg.com to learn more.
- 1 Service Dog Stolen From Car In Cortlandt Town Center
- 2 July 4 Terror Threat Is 'Nothing Routine,' Says Former CIA Deputy Director
- 3 Four From Westchester Indicted In Metro-North Cheating Ring
- 4 Restaurateur Found Guilty Of Forcibly Touching Waitress
- 5 Former Exec From PepsiCo In Purchase Resigns From Toyota After Drug Bust