CROTON-ON-HUDSON, N.Y. -- The Croton Landing walkway will be closed north of the footbridge due to the repair to the sea wall.
The work should be completed by the end of this week. Further updates on the progress of the work will be provided as necessary.
If you have any questions, contact the Croton Recreation at 914-271-3006.
- 1 Route 6 Stretch Reopens After Accident Involving Tractor Trailer
- 2 Costco Eyeing Yorktown Opening
- 3 Croton-on-Hudson Boy Receives Assistance Dog From Canine Companions
- 4 Popeyes Pub In Cortlandt Fined By State Liquor Authority
- 5 Actor/Director Charged With Possession Of Child Porn, Westchester DA Says