CROTON-ON-HUDSON, N.Y. -- The Croton Landing walkway will be closed north of the footbridge due to the repair to the sea wall.
The work should be completed by the end of this week. Further updates on the progress of the work will be provided as necessary.
If you have any questions, contact the Croton Recreation at 914-271-3006.
- 1 Cousin Charged In Death Of 5-Year-Old Subject Of Amber Alert
- 2 Christmas Week Storm May Impact Travel In Cortlandt
- 3 Mohegan Lake Man Breaks Nose Of Former Employee, Police Say
- 4 Knife-Wielding Lake Man Threatens Good Samaritan In Cortlandt, Police Say
- 5 Sony Pulls Movie; Cortlandt Will Have To Wait On 'Interview'