CROTON-ON-HUDSON, N.Y. -- The Croton Landing walkway will be closed north of the footbridge due to the repair to the sea wall.
The work should be completed by the end of this week. Further updates on the progress of the work will be provided as necessary.
If you have any questions, contact the Croton Recreation at 914-271-3006.
- 1 Major Nor'easter Heads Toward Cortlandt, Blizzard Watch Issued
- 2 Bigger Storm Could Be Coming Soon After Westchester Sees 6-8 Inches Of Snow
- 3 Winter Weather Advisory In Effect For Cortlandt
- 4 18 Inches Of Snow Now Possible In Cortlandt; Blizzard Warning Issued
- 5 Giants Fans Line Up To Meet Lawrence Taylor In Croton