CROTON-ON-HUDSON, N.Y. -- The Croton Landing walkway will be closed north of the footbridge due to the repair to the sea wall.
The work should be completed by the end of this week. Further updates on the progress of the work will be provided as necessary.
If you have any questions, contact the Croton Recreation at 914-271-3006.
- 1 Cortlandt Manor Man Killed In Hit-And-Run Accident
- 2 State Police Warn Cortlandt Residents Of Phone Scam
- 3 ESPN Writer's Son, 21, Missing At College In Upstate New York
- 4 NYPD Detective Killed, Driver Injured In Wrong-Way Crash On Sprain Brook
- 5 Valhalla Man Recovers After 18-Wheeler's 'Ice Missile' Breaks Windshield