CROTON-ON-HUDSON, N.Y. -- The Croton Landing walkway will be closed north of the footbridge due to the repair to the sea wall.
The work should be completed by the end of this week. Further updates on the progress of the work will be provided as necessary.
If you have any questions, contact the Croton Recreation at 914-271-3006.
- 1 New Scam Showing Up On Facebook Could Cost You Lots Of Money
- 2 Cortlandt Police Charge Suspect In Fraud Case After Facebook Tip
- 3 Drowning Victim, 22, ID'd; Stepson Of Schools Superintendent
- 4 Woman Charged With DWI After Accident In Cortlandt
- 5 Two Charged With Burglary At Cortlandt Elementary School