CORTLANDT MANOR, N.Y. -- The 42nd Infantry Division Band, which is headquartered at Camp Smith and represents the New York Army National Guard's 42 Infantry Division around the state, will host a variety of performances throughout August.
The band will perform at Patterson Recreation Center on Wednesday, Aug. 6, at 7 p.m. and at the Montrose Veterans Affairs Hospital at 2 p.m. on Thursday, Aug. 7.
These are the other band performances:
• Westerleigh Park, Staten Island on Friday, Aug. 8
• Syracuse University on Saturday, Aug. 9
• Smith Opera House in Geneva, N.Y. on Sunday, Aug. 10
• Auburn Jr. High School in Auburn, N.Y. on Monday, Aug. 11
• Eisenhower Park in East Meadow, N.Y. on Wednesday, Aug. 13.
• Shepards Park in Lake George, N.Y. on Friday, Aug.15.
The 42nd Infantry Division was famous in World War I for being comprised of National Guard units from around the country.
- 1 Service Dog Stolen From Car In Cortlandt Town Center
- 2 Four From Westchester Indicted In Metro-North Cheating Ring
- 3 Former Exec From PepsiCo In Purchase Resigns From Toyota After Drug Bust
- 4 July 4 Terror Threat Is 'Nothing Routine,' Says Former CIA Deputy Director
- 5 Restaurateur Found Guilty Of Forcibly Touching Waitress