COLD SPRING, N.Y. – Historic homes and sites in the Putnam County Village of Cold Spring will be open to the public Saturday for a good cause.
The Cold Spring by Candlelight Holiday Festival and House Tour will benefit PARC, which assists children and adults with developmental disabilities.
Homes on the National Register of Historic Places will be featured, and there will be holiday caroling, discounts at local stores and restaurants, holiday music, visits with Santa, and more.
Tours will run from noon to 5 p.m.
Advance tickets are $25 for adults, $20 for seniors and $12 for children under 12. Tickets on the day of the event are $35 for adults, $25 for seniors and $15 for children under 12.
For more information or to purchase tickets, call 845-278-7272, ext. 2287, or go to www.coldspringbycandlelight.com.
- 1 Service Dog Stolen From Car In Cortlandt Town Center
- 2 Second Escapee David Sweat Shot By New York State Police, Now In Hospital
- 3 July 4 Terror Threat Is 'Nothing Routine,' Says Former CIA Deputy Director
- 4 Four From Westchester Indicted In Metro-North Cheating Ring
- 5 Restaurateur Found Guilty Of Forcibly Touching Waitress