COLD SPRING, N.Y. – Historic homes and sites in the Putnam County Village of Cold Spring will be open to the public Saturday for a good cause.
The Cold Spring by Candlelight Holiday Festival and House Tour will benefit PARC, which assists children and adults with developmental disabilities.
Homes on the National Register of Historic Places will be featured, and there will be holiday caroling, discounts at local stores and restaurants, holiday music, visits with Santa, and more.
Tours will run from noon to 5 p.m.
Advance tickets are $25 for adults, $20 for seniors and $12 for children under 12. Tickets on the day of the event are $35 for adults, $25 for seniors and $15 for children under 12.
For more information or to purchase tickets, call 845-278-7272, ext. 2287, or go to www.coldspringbycandlelight.com.
- 1 Mother Of 6-Year-Old Lacey Carr Of Croton Is No Longer At Hospital
- 2 Rape Victim From Montrose Details Obstacles She Faced Securing Justice
- 3 Pleasantville Teen Is Sentenced In Crash That Killed Three
- 4 Man Charged With Driving Four Times Legal Limit In Route 6 Stop
- 5 Peekskill Man, 24, Charged In Stabbing At Putnam Restaurant