BRIARCLIFF MANOR, N.Y. -- With the anticipation of spring, Club Fit will be hosting a new program Tough Mudders to help people take on a new challenge and get back into shape beginning Tuesday, Feb. 25.
Join fellow racers in this program specifically designed to help racers get fit and prepare them to tackle the race course, as well as obstacles in daily life.
Sign up for Tough Mudders, Spartan Races, and the Warrior Dash to mix up workout routines and work as part of a team.
For more information or to register, click here or contact Jane at 914-762-3444, ext. 2206.
Visit to learn more.
- 1 Lockdown Lifted At Hendrick Hudson High School
- 2 Hendrick Hudson High School Locked Down For Second Day In A Row
- 3 Croton Man Charged With DWI In Sprain Brook Parkway Stop
- 4 Cortlandt's First Snowfall Of Season Could Arrive Over Weekend
- 5 Michael Douglas, Catherine Zeta-Jones Buy New Westchester Home