WHITE PLAINS, N.Y. -- The YMCA of Central and Northern Westchester recently kicked off its annual campaign to raise $400,000 to fund scholarships for children, teens and seniors to attend its day care, camp and gym/fitness programs throughout the year.
The meeting was held at the CV Rich Mansion in White Plains.
The Y also presented awards to community partners, youth leaders, and for Y staff and volunteer leadership. More than 100 guests attended the event.
YMCA chief financial officer Tony Ninan received the YMCA’s Heart and Soul award. Mary Young, CEO of the Westchester Chapter of the American Red Cross, the city of White Plains Department of Building and The city of White Plains Department of Public Safety received YMCA Community Partner awards.
- 1 Major Nor'easter Heads Toward Cortlandt, Blizzard Watch Issued
- 2 18 Inches Of Snow Now Possible In Cortlandt; Blizzard Warning Issued
- 3 Bigger Storm Could Be Coming Soon After Westchester Sees 6-8 Inches Of Snow
- 4 Cortlandt Dodges Worst Of Nor'ester
- 5 Accidents Reported On Taconic State Parkway, Bear Mountain Bridge Road