WHITE PLAINS, N.Y. -- The YMCA of Central and Northern Westchester recently kicked off its annual campaign to raise $400,000 to fund scholarships for children, teens and seniors to attend its day care, camp and gym/fitness programs throughout the year.
The meeting was held at the CV Rich Mansion in White Plains.
The Y also presented awards to community partners, youth leaders, and for Y staff and volunteer leadership. More than 100 guests attended the event.
YMCA chief financial officer Tony Ninan received the YMCA’s Heart and Soul award. Mary Young, CEO of the Westchester Chapter of the American Red Cross, the city of White Plains Department of Building and The city of White Plains Department of Public Safety received YMCA Community Partner awards.
- 1 State Police Warn Cortlandt Residents Of Phone Scam
- 2 NYPD Detective Killed, Driver Injured In Wrong-Way Sprain Brook Crash
- 3 ESPN Writer's Son, 21, Missing At College In Upstate New York
- 4 Croton Actor Lands Role In" Moonlight And Magnolias" In Greenwich
- 5 Police Officer Prevents Metro-North Train From Hitting Car At Rail Crossing