WESTCHESTER COUNTY, N.Y. – Apple Inc. has partnered with Armonk-based IBM in a deal that could make Apple a significant member of the business market, the tech companies announced Tuesday, reports CNBC.
IBM will create business applications for iPhones and iPads to run on Apple’s platform and will sell industry-specific Apple products to clients globally according to the report.
To read the full story, click here.
- 1 Man Is Shot By Fellow Hunter After Killing Deer Near Putnam County
- 2 IRS Warns Cortlandt Residents Of Phone Scam
- 3 Westchester County Police Charge Man, 26, With Having 130 Bags Of Heroin
- 4 Hen Hud HS Swimmers Prepare For State Girls Competition
- 5 Hen Hud Three-Sport Star Amber Feminella Signs With Merrimack