WESTCHESTER COUNTY, N.Y. – Apple Inc. has partnered with Armonk-based IBM in a deal that could make Apple a significant member of the business market, the tech companies announced Tuesday, reports CNBC.
IBM will create business applications for iPhones and iPads to run on Apple’s platform and will sell industry-specific Apple products to clients globally according to the report.
To read the full story, click here.
- 1 Cortlandt Man Charged After Being In Possession Of Drugs, Counterfeit Bills
- 2 Stop & Shop Issues Recall For Several Frozen Food Items
- 3 State Police Search For Suspect In Cortlandt Gas Station Robbery
- 4 Police Seek Public's Help In Search For Missing Yorktown Woman, 43
- 5 WABC-TV Reporter Lisa Colagrossi Of Stamford Dies At 49