WESTCHESTER COUNTY, N.Y. -- Dr. Jodi Friedman, medical director at the Center for Healthy Aging, will discuss the importance of exercise for seniors on Monday, April 21, at 2 p.m. at the center, 6529 Springbrook Ave., Rhinebeck.
Friedman will review different types of exercise based on age and specific medical conditions.
The Center for Healthy Aging is a resource for patients ages 65 and older and their families, and provides inpatient, outpatient and transitional care for aging adults.
Call 877-729-2444 for reservations. For a full listing of upcoming lectures visit www.health-quest./WellnessSeries.
- 1 Cousin Charged In Death Of 5-Year-Old Subject Of Amber Alert
- 2 Christmas Week Storm May Impact Travel In Cortlandt
- 3 Mohegan Lake Man Breaks Nose Of Former Employee, Police Say
- 4 Three Iconic Offerings Will Be Removed From McDonald's Menu In Westchester
- 5 Sony Pulls Movie; Cortlandt Will Have To Wait On 'Interview'