WESTCHESTER COUNTY, N.Y. -- Dr. Jodi Friedman, medical director at the Center for Healthy Aging, will discuss the importance of exercise for seniors on Monday, April 21, at 2 p.m. at the center, 6529 Springbrook Ave., Rhinebeck.
Friedman will review different types of exercise based on age and specific medical conditions.
The Center for Healthy Aging is a resource for patients ages 65 and older and their families, and provides inpatient, outpatient and transitional care for aging adults.
Call 877-729-2444 for reservations. For a full listing of upcoming lectures visit www.health-quest./WellnessSeries.
- 1 Major Nor'easter Heads Toward Cortlandt, Blizzard Watch Issued
- 2 18 Inches Of Snow Now Possible In Cortlandt; Blizzard Warning Issued
- 3 Bigger Storm Could Be Coming Soon After Westchester Sees 6-8 Inches Of Snow
- 4 Winter Weather Advisory In Effect For Cortlandt
- 5 Accidents Reported On Taconic State Parkway, Bear Mountain Bridge Road