WESTCHESTER COUNTY, N.Y. -- Dr. Jodi Friedman, medical director at the Center for Healthy Aging, will discuss the importance of exercise for seniors on Monday, April 21, at 2 p.m. at the center, 6529 Springbrook Ave., Rhinebeck.
Friedman will review different types of exercise based on age and specific medical conditions.
The Center for Healthy Aging is a resource for patients ages 65 and older and their families, and provides inpatient, outpatient and transitional care for aging adults.
Call 877-729-2444 for reservations. For a full listing of upcoming lectures visit www.health-quest./WellnessSeries.
- 1 Croton Man Charged After Crashing Boat Into Verplanck Sea Wall
- 2 Mother Of 6-Year-Old Lacey Carr Of Croton No Longer At Hospital
- 3 Rape Victim From Montrose Details Obstacles She Faced Securing Justice
- 4 Pleasantville Teen Is Sentenced In Crash That Killed Three
- 5 Police Search For Missing Teen With Medical Needs