WESTCHESTER COUNTY, N.Y. -- Dr. Jodi Friedman, medical director at the Center for Healthy Aging, will discuss the importance of exercise for seniors on Monday, April 21, at 2 p.m. at the center, 6529 Springbrook Ave., Rhinebeck.
Friedman will review different types of exercise based on age and specific medical conditions.
The Center for Healthy Aging is a resource for patients ages 65 and older and their families, and provides inpatient, outpatient and transitional care for aging adults.
Call 877-729-2444 for reservations. For a full listing of upcoming lectures visit www.health-quest./WellnessSeries.
- 1 Cortlandt Will See Widespread Snow Sunday Into Monday
- 2 NYPD Detective Killed, Driver Injured In Wrong-Way Sprain Brook Crash
- 3 Man Charged With DWI In Briarcliff Wrong-Way Crash
- 4 March Comes In Like A Lion As Latest Snowstorm Hits Cortlandt
- 5 Former NBA All-Star, New York Knicks Player Anthony Mason Dies At 48