WESTCHESTER COUNTY, N.Y. -- Dr. Jodi Friedman, medical director at the Center for Healthy Aging, will discuss the importance of exercise for seniors on Monday, April 21, at 2 p.m. at the center, 6529 Springbrook Ave., Rhinebeck.
Friedman will review different types of exercise based on age and specific medical conditions.
The Center for Healthy Aging is a resource for patients ages 65 and older and their families, and provides inpatient, outpatient and transitional care for aging adults.
Call 877-729-2444 for reservations. For a full listing of upcoming lectures visit www.health-quest./WellnessSeries.
- 1 Hendrick Hudson High Will Induct 2014 Hall-Of-Fame Class
- 2 Once In A Million Space Event Will Be Over Cortlandt Skies Sunday
- 3 Another Frigid Winter Unlikely In Cortlandt, NOAA Predicts
- 4 Cortlandt Will See Big Drop In Temperature This Weekend
- 5 Cortlandt Repairs Roads, Sidewalks With No Outside Funding