CORTLANDT, N.Y. -- Veteran business editor Hank Gilman will join Reuters on Tuesday, Sept. 2, according to a report by The Examiner.
Gilman is expected to focus on editorial initiatives to elevate the news service's corporate coverage, according to the report.
In the past, Gilman has worked at Fortune magazine, Fortune Small Business, Newsweek, The Boston Globe and The Wall Street Journal, according to the report.
Personal finance journalist Jane Bryant Quinn, who worked for Gilman at Newsweek, describes him as “the best editor I ever had,” according to the report.
To read the full report, click here.
- 1 Cousin Charged In Death Of 5-Year-Old Subject Of Amber Alert
- 2 Christmas Week Storm May Impact Travel In Cortlandt
- 3 Mohegan Lake Man Breaks Nose Of Former Employee, Police Say
- 4 Knife-Wielding Man Threatens Good Samaritan In Cortlandt, Police Say
- 5 Three Iconic Offerings Will Be Removed From McDonald's Menu In Westchester