CORTLANDT, N.Y. -- Veteran business editor Hank Gilman will join Reuters on Tuesday, Sept. 2, according to a report by The Examiner.
Gilman is expected to focus on editorial initiatives to elevate the news service's corporate coverage, according to the report.
In the past, Gilman has worked at Fortune magazine, Fortune Small Business, Newsweek, The Boston Globe and The Wall Street Journal, according to the report.
Personal finance journalist Jane Bryant Quinn, who worked for Gilman at Newsweek, describes him as “the best editor I ever had,” according to the report.
To read the full report, click here.
- 1 Major Nor'easter Heads Toward Cortlandt, Blizzard Watch Issued
- 2 18 Inches Of Snow Now Possible In Cortlandt; Blizzard Warning Issued
- 3 Cortlandt Dodges Worst Of Nor'ester
- 4 Accidents Reported On Taconic State Parkway, Bear Mountain Bridge Road
- 5 Storm System Departs Cortlandt, Snow Could Return Thursday