CORTLANDT, N.Y. -- Veteran business editor Hank Gilman will join Reuters on Tuesday, Sept. 2, according to a report by The Examiner.
Gilman is expected to focus on editorial initiatives to elevate the news service's corporate coverage, according to the report.
In the past, Gilman has worked at Fortune magazine, Fortune Small Business, Newsweek, The Boston Globe and The Wall Street Journal, according to the report.
Personal finance journalist Jane Bryant Quinn, who worked for Gilman at Newsweek, describes him as “the best editor I ever had,” according to the report.
To read the full report, click here.
- 1 Obamas Could Be Bound For Westchester After Presidency, Report Says
- 2 Fiancée Angelika Graswald Charged With Hudson River Murder Of Kayaker
- 3 Westchester DA Issues Alert About Sexual Predators Posing As Others
- 4 Suspicious Man Is Reported In Mahopac, School Officials Say
- 5 Croton Fire Department Battles Large Brush Fire At Croton Point Park