CORTLANDT, N.Y. -- Veteran business editor Hank Gilman will join Reuters on Tuesday, Sept. 2, according to a report by The Examiner.
Gilman is expected to focus on editorial initiatives to elevate the news service's corporate coverage, according to the report.
In the past, Gilman has worked at Fortune magazine, Fortune Small Business, Newsweek, The Boston Globe and The Wall Street Journal, according to the report.
Personal finance journalist Jane Bryant Quinn, who worked for Gilman at Newsweek, describes him as “the best editor I ever had,” according to the report.
To read the full report, click here.
- 1 Route 6 Stretch Reopens After Accident Involving Tractor Trailer
- 2 Costco Eyeing Yorktown Opening
- 3 Croton-on-Hudson Boy Receives Assistance Dog From Canine Companions
- 4 Popeyes Pub In Cortlandt Fined By State Liquor Authority
- 5 Actor/Director Charged With Possession Of Child Porn, Westchester DA Says