CORTLANDT, N.Y. – If you're looking to fill the fridge for the Super Bowl, but want to avoid cooking, check out our sampling of local delis offering catering options.
Cortlandt Colonial Restaurant is offering a Super Bowl special for Sunday. For $125, customers who order by Friday can get a 3-foot wedge, half a tray of buffalo wings, one small vegetables and dip platter, half a tray of sausage and peppers and half a tray of penne a la vodka or baked ziti. Call 914-739-3900 for more information. Cortlandt Colonial Restaurant, 714 Old Albany Post Road, Cortlandt Manor.
Cole's Market will have "Super Bowl necessities," such as fried ravioli, buffalo wings, jalapeno poppers and foot meat loaf available Sunday "until they last." Call 914-737-7737 for more information, Cole's Market, 2147 Albany Post Road, Montrose.
Croton Mini Deli offers catering options such as 2- to 6-foot wedges, cold-cut trays and hot entrees. Call 914-271-6970 for more information, Croton Mini Deli, 10 Maple St., Croton.
Sansotta Brothers is still available for catering parties of up to 150 people. Call 914-526-4260, or visit the deli, 2 Westbrook Drive, Cortlandt Manor.
- 1 Lockdown Lifted At Hendrick Hudson High School
- 2 Hendrick Hudson High School Locked Down For Second Day In A Row
- 3 Croton Man Charged With DWI In Sprain Brook Parkway Stop
- 4 Cortlandt's First Snowfall Of Season Could Arrive Over Weekend
- 5 Michael Douglas, Catherine Zeta-Jones Buy New Westchester Home